Tuesday 4 August 2009

NASCAR SYMT Pocono 2 Results

Thanks to Tsfanpc for a great job in hosting this race for us all, and up next is Aero13. This weeks winner is on a roll with his words he has typed in a few blogs of late and showing he has as much talent as the paying nascar writers on the net or any other media outlet.

With this win he breaks out of the celler with a jump of four spots up the points chart. Congrads to Frevr3fan on the win.

Photobucket


This win also has put the Beagle tails wagging back in front in the championship points and yes Storkjrc I put you back in your old paint scheme.

Photobucket

The grid has only one change to it and it is for Moseby with NFL around the corner.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thats it from me, Still fighting this flue bug now for five days, though I was over it on Sunday, WRONG! LOL.

Cheers2All

7 comments:

  1. Congrats 3fan!

    How is it I keep falling back with the best qualifiers!?!?

    Great job TSFan for hosting this week and to you F2 for keeping us in line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jamie, I hope you are well my friend.

    Congradulations to TSfanpc on the big win.

    I will have my post up tommorow I promise. It may not look how I had planned it, buy I will do my best.

    Take care of yourself Jamie and get well soon. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost had the win with JPM. Congrats to 3 Fan.

    Get well quick, mi amigo.

    Skoal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to 3fan. Although your driver did cause mine to crash, and thus me to lose the points lead. LOL.

    Jamie, seems like everytime you change my paint i lose points. Lets keep the paint booth closed for awhile. Thanks buddy I appreciate it. LOL

    I sure hope AMbrose or JPM slips a little in qualifying, so I have a chance next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie... Thanks for promoting the best racing in NASCAR. SYMT is moving up, and I'm sure the France family has noticed.

    You know, even flys and ants are noticed at picniks. ...I'm not saying we're a bunch of insects... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot! Go Sal, go! Congrats on the Big W!

    Moseby gets the Steelers paint.. nice!

    Hope you feel better really really soon, Jamie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. praying for a non-S&P this week as is my usual routine, lol

    ReplyDelete