Monday 10 August 2009

NASCAR SYMT Watkins Glen Results

Aero13 did a great job on his first race hosting and thank you from all drivers for doing so. This week Klvalus is up to host. Should be a good one with some inside stuff and maybe a lug Nut or two.

Tony Stewart did it again at the Glen and so did a fan of his by having him on the grid gives another driver to be added to the two wins in a season. Congrads to Gunaquat and maybe Tony should make sure he is line up with you during the chase.


Photobucket

We still have a tight points race for the season championship.

Photobucket

The grid for Klvalus's race is as follows.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This week I will be in the Defending the First Amendment paint scheme.

NASCAR,NASCAR COT,Forensic2 Ask_Forensic2,GGW Racing,SYMT

Thats it from me,, God bless and Cheers2All.

9 comments:

  1. When Smoke won today, I thought Gunny got himself a win! Congrats to him. Wow! I can't believe Vickers actually helped me to make it into the top 10, Thanks Vickers.

    Jamie thanks again for doing this. I know that it really takes a lot of time for you to do this. But it is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Jamie, I love your new paint scheme. Very patriotic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! I am finally on the pole and gunning for Moseby...

    Congrats GUNNY! Mr. I thought I had Max Papis...sheeshhh....

    Thanks for the grid F2! Love your new paint scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeehaw!! Congrats to Mr. Gunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still don't know how I lost four spots. Oh my, I may not make the Chase! LOL

    Nice paint job, J Dog. Can you change mine to the Miami Dolphins since football season is starting back up?

    Skoal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristen... Do you know if anyone has ever won from the pole at Michigan? Sorry, don't want to burst your bubble! LOL

    Gene... I know how you lost 4 spots; "Who said? BORIS SAID!!!"

    Thanks again Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the freefall continues. oh to be on top once more.

    congrats to Gunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tsfanpc, Yep your in the top 10 thanks to Vickers, 3 races to go. I should have guess Tony was going to win being match up with Gunny.lol

    Thanks 4 the comment & Cheers2You


    Klvalus, I thought maybe being on the pole would get you a win till I saw CR Racing comment about a pole winner,, Who knows maybe this is the race we get one.

    Thanks 4 the comment & Cheers2You

    ReplyDelete
  9. HotfootLori, I am sure Cindi had a big smile on her face when he took the checkers for him and Gunny.

    Thanks 4 the comment & Cheers2You


    Hanahan, Like CR Racing said Boris Said Said so. Hey you still are not out of it, with being line up on the grid with Dale Jr and he wins the next 3 races. I will switch you too the Miami car for this race.

    Thanks 4 the comment & Cheers2You

    ReplyDelete