Monday 27 July 2009

NASCAR SYMT Indy Results

Jokerswild the law breaker did just that with a great post on why he loves Daytona and will lose 175 points he got for not following the directions , this in keeping to all the gray area of the SYMT rule book, I took the Mike Helton's school for being a tuff son-of-gun and we can't let you win a race Juan Montoya cause the team you drive for...lol

Ok he knows I am joking about the points being taken away but not the rest.,,, This week to host is Tsfanpc with driver Davey Allison or Ernie Ervan. Don't worry cause during the chase the driver not done will be for that race.

On to the Indy results and some one wake me up when the race is over so I can post the results. Oh it is over. It look as if Tsfanpc had this win rapped up till NASCAR said no you don't. Then it look as if Jokerswild would get another win but Jimmie Johnson said wait a minute don't forget me and won the race to gave us a first time winner this season giving her 2 wins to her career with a win last season as well. Congrads to Speedbeagle being the first Girl Power to get the checkers and who close's the gap to just 54 points to are championship leader Storkjrc.

Photobucket

The Points race is tight comming down to just 5 more races.

Photobucket

The grid for Tsfanpc race is as follows with 3 new paint schemes for Storkjrc,RLGuido and a special one for Tezgm99 in honur of Greg Moore.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This week it's time to roll out the (( Heavy Metal 3,Rolling Stone,Coca Cola,Hoosire Tires,BSS,Cheers,GGW Racing and Don't laught I'm ahead of you )) Toyota Camry.

Photobucket

Here is a better pic of Tezgm99 new car, Sorry it had to be a Chevy but I don't think you would mind.lol

NASCAR COT,Ask_Forensic2 NASCAR,forensic2,GGW Racing,NASCAR


Thats it for me so Cheers and God bless to all.

13 comments:

  1. Great art work Forensic. UUMMM we are at Pocono next Sunday? Hey ! I still got some of the cheap seats in turn 4 at Pocono. Only $25.00 while they last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie... I was worried I'd get Truex Jr's points for the race, since there was a fight between him and Biffle for the driving honors in my car. Lucky for me Biffle snuck into the driver's seat while Martin was looking for a SYMT official! LOL

    Look out everybody, I'm advancing again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congradulations to Speedbeagle on her victory this week. Jack and I were working on some new moves this weekend in hopes of stopping our slide in the rankings.

    Great work Jamie, cheers to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats SpeedBeagle!

    I better get a REAL driver this week or I wont be able to get at top 5 like my crew is gunning for...

    Great work as always F2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl Power! Congrats Ms. Speedy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Role Call,,

    Photogr, It is all ways great to see a comment from you my friend, Cheap seats? I thought they are all cheap now days just to fill them.lol

    Cheers 2 Photogr and thanks 4 the comment.


    CR Racing, I have to admitt I loved Truex's paint scheme alot what little I saw of it.lol. I say with 5 190 it is do-able and they get start and parks. You never know.

    Cheers 2 RC Racing and thanks 4 the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Role Call.

    AERO13&Jack, Well some young kids hate to drink milk, and maybe Jack was worrie if you guys win he would have to drink the bottle of milk.lol. You guys are still in it and you got very high grids to finish great.

    Cheers 2 Aero and thanks 4 the comment.

    KLVALUS,, I think everone is still in it but anyone at the bottom will have to pull off some wins to do it. Others not as many but you should be sitting in a great spot.lol

    Cheers 2 Klvalus and thanks 4 the comment.


    HOTFOOTLORI,, It is time for you to flex your racing talent and make a run at this thing. Lady luck has not been on your side at all this season I will admitt. :( Thanks for sticking it out like a real true GGW Racing driver.

    Cheers 2 Lori and thanks 4 the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Speedbeagle!! Forget girl power, she has beagle power. LOL I have a little of that too.

    Love the new paint, thanks Jamie!!

    Tez's car looks pretty sweet also. Smoke em if you got em'

    ReplyDelete
  9. very sweet job, Forensic! :D

    Greg loved the 500 mile races too....hopefully that ideal will continue even though it's not really an oval this weekend, lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone. Looks like all that running in her sleep finally paid off for Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great as always! Thank you for all of your hard work, time, and effort that you put into this for all of us.

    CONGRATS to our little SB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Montoya and I both agree that we got screwed out of that win. Mike Helton and his time keepers have alot to answer too. lol

    I could not believe that I was actually pulling for Montoya to win that race. Sorry Tony, but only Montoya could get me that win last week. And then, poof just like that it was gone.

    ReplyDelete