Thursday 22 October 2009

SYMT Chase Final Results & Awards

Well we had a close chase race and it came down to the last race to get a champion for driver and team. I waited in hope they would find some thing wrong with the 48 car cause he was so much faster on take offs and all around better.

I guess NASCAR didn't look close enought.lol.. So that gave me the win,

Photobucket

On to the Chase champion who made a strong come back to take it from CR Racing and that was SpeedBeagle her self, Both drivers gave up points to help out felow team mates during the chase. Congrads to SpeedBeagle,,

Photobucket

This is how we endded up in points.

Photobucket

The blue team just had a better chase then the red team and that means the team winners is the blue team.

Photobucket

We have a few awards to give out, first off is rookie of the year and it was a tight race as well but it was Storkjrc in the end over Aero13 & Jack.

Photobucket

Most improved could have gone to many as well but I guess it counts in the end and CR Racing came up with the goods when it counted to make a very strong chase.

Photobucket

Now on to the worst grid luck award and I know many will say it was you, lol,, but this season it has to go to Gerrel with hope if she is in next season she has many wins to make up for this season.

Photobucket

Its been fun and I would like to thank you all for giving up your time to follow along with this years season,, too bad we had to move due to Fox really taking some thing great and turning it up side down cause we lose a few.

Here is to all to have a great and safe holidays. I hope to get back into blogging my self again on NASCAR,, and GGW Racing,, With that I say head on down to Frothy's cause the first few rounds are on me,
CHEERS!!!! & God Bless..

8 comments:

  1. Congrads to HotfootLori holding a sronge runner up to chase champion and holding the top spot for the red team.

    Cheers2You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie once again another great job of keeping up with all of this! Three Cheers to You!!!

    Congratulations to Speedbeagle for winning the championship and to all on the Blue Team!!!

    Congrats to Jamie for winning the final race!

    And to everyone else great job!!!

    Can't wait to see what next season has in store for us!!!

    Hey Bartender, a couple rounds on me after Jamie!!!
    And tell the cook to keep the ribs, steaks and all the fixings coming. Going to have a hungry crew in here real soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun! Congrats to each and everyone. We're all winners. Yes, my glass is half full...

    Bar keep! ...pour me another one, just like the other one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jamie,
    Congratulations on the big win. A tip of hat goes to our teammate SpeedBeagle for winning the Championship.
    I would also like to congratulate Storkjrc on winning Rookie of the Year.
    And on a personal note, I want to say that Jack and I have had a great time being a part of such a great group of friends.
    Finally, I would like to propose a toast to our host Jamie. A man of great character and talent. So please raise a glass to our leader.
    Cheers my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Forensic. but the GGW officials want to check out your car.Some thing to do with Chad giving you hints on the car set up.

    Hey if it will help I can give out 100 points to the top blue team racers.

    I knew I ahould not have picked Mikey Waltrip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to SB and the blue team! and a big CHEERS to F2 for being the best multiple monkey team owner a driver could want...

    Looking forward to next season! See ya all at the awards banquet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this excellent post with us. Your did such an amazing job with this one. Have a wonderful day and keep up the posts.
    Greg Prosmushkin

    ReplyDelete