Tuesday 22 September 2009

SYMT Chase Loudon Results

NASCAR,Ask_Forensic2 NASCAR,forensic2,GGW Racing,SYMT

We had a first chase race with SpeedBeagle hosting it and came up with the grid was fantastic being based on having the one bad race and could you recover from that. Sticking with that we had the reverse grid and for some it hurt big time in points and cost someone a win.

I think we had only one race winner from season who didn't take the checker flag and with the reveres grid it was likey we would again and we did. Elliott Sadler came across the line in 8th place giving CR Racing back to back wins and a nice start to the chase.

Photobucket

Now on the other hand of this was if we kept it the same grid as normal he would have only gained three more places by having Kyle Busch 155 points instead of 142 with Sadler. Tezgm99 got hurt in points if he had Montoya 175 in points to endding up with 36 points. Photogr missed out on a win plus 190 in points to endding up with 46 points. Klvalus would have had Bobby Labonte who did all right with 102 points instead of her getting 34 just to name a few that where at both ends of the grid.

The first points standing is what you got in this race plus those who had bonus points so they differ from above points stated. Plus I came up with a fun thing to add to this chase is I team us up as we fell in order from the race results as the BLUE TEAM and the RED TEAM. You have team mates now and if you would like to help out a team mate by giving some of your points you may during the week BEFORE THE NEXT RACE.

Yes each driver wants to win the championship but can he do so and help his team win the team chase as well. Here is how it stands now.

Forensic2 Ask_Forensic2,forensic2,GGW Racing,NASCAR

Now on the next one I gave 5 points to Klvalus from my score to help her out. My score has drop and I should be 5th and is a typo in the grid. If you want to help out a team mate or all that is up to you and leave it in a comment as to who and how many points. Friday afternoon around 7:00 my time to give everyone a chance to help out team mates & I will reset the grid for that race on who got any points.

Photobucket

Next week grid for Tsfanpc will be normal from pole to 14th,, the following week on my week it's reveres again and then back to normal and so on. Gunaquat said he would do one race and others can if they want as well. This is a 4 week chase unless anyone else wants to host a race and can be on anything about a chase driver or chase race track.

Thats its,, Let's go chase racing !!!
Cheerssss

15 comments:

  1. Sweet! Way to go, CR!

    I like the red & blue teams. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lori,, You will be big this week with the runner up to the pole,, You will have to take out CR on the first lap.lol. (( JK CR ))

    Cheers2You

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Interesting stats F2... So if I understand right, I only missed out on 13 points by having Sadler instead of Kyle? Sounds like it was my week. I feel bad for all those who got caught in the BIG ONE... But I had nothing to do with it! I raced clean, and I just have to thank my crew, Elliot, Stanley Tools, and the Man above! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I don't know how in the world you keep up with all those stats. My mind is whirling from just reading it. Glad that it is you keeping up with it instead of me. hahaha

    I am all ready to go with the next race. Hope everyone is ready to read all about Mr. Irvan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang man! That inverted field killed me with Erik Darnell!! =) Thanks for the LOVE Jamie (and the 5 points hehehe)

    Go Red Team!! Since I am the bottom feeder on my team (ahem just like JR!) I am going to push my top two teammates as much as I can.

    Please add 25 points to HotfootLori and 24 to yourself F2!! GO GET THOSE CHECKERS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think I am having a Mikey moment.I only got one problem. How do you drive the race car. It has been a long time. Do you turn left or right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alrighty... I'm giving 5 to Photogr, plus some advice... Left turns only!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, CR!

    Kristen, because moseby was a late entrant in the race, you ended up with Tony Raines. Unfortunately, Tony drew the short straw at the S&P meeting and was the first out of the race.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jamie, what's happening my friend?

    Congradulations to CR on another big win.

    I would like to give my friend Volfan a little push with 20 of my points.

    I don't know how you do it, but keep up the good work and cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. UPDATE!!!!! On the blue vs red team its going to be who gets the most to the top..

    So Klvalus you need to keep what you got for now cause we need you to move up. Not down.lol
    Like CR did he gave Photogr some points to movwe him up..

    I will post a update on Lugnuts blog as well and wait to see for sure on everyone

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll try this again...

    If it's okay to give to more than one... I'm giving 3 points to Aero.

    That puts me at 144...
    Aero... 64
    Photogr... 51

    ReplyDelete
  13. Giving points to more then one driver is A OK,, Now we are getting some where,, where I don't know but it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks CR for the points. Turn left, pedal to the metal, and don't brake. Got it.

    ReplyDelete