Tuesday 29 September 2009

Updated ! SYMT Chase Dover Results

After post race inspection we have found that Volfan69 had too many banana peals in her race car and not of her doing, so we are looking into who could have been the one to do so,,,? With this we need to state the real winner and new points have been updated.

Congrads to CR Racing on three in a row. Sorry Bro,,bad math :(

Photobucket

My bad for not posting the grid for this last weeks race but it was this.
1.CR Racing - 144 - Jimmie J - 195 = 339
2. HotfootLori - 140 - Montoya - 160
3. Volfan69 - 128 - Newman - 139
4. SpeedBeagle - 100 - Biffle - 124
5. Forensic2 - 100 - Reutimann - 100
6. Hanahan - 100 - Khane - 142
7. Gunaquat - 100 - Jeff G - 150
8. Storkjrc - 94 - Clint - 118
9. Tsfanpc - 88 - Sam Hornish - 85
10. Moseby - 83 - Paul M - 106
11. Tez - 66 - Joey L -37
12. Aero13 - 65 - Vickers - 109
13. Photogr - 51 - Denny H - 97
14. Klvalus - 0 - Mark M - 170

I guess it pays to give then take as Klvalus gave up all her points by splitting them with HotfootLori and F-2. Then gets a second place finish worth 170 to move out of the celler.

On the team thing is you want to help get as many in the top 7. The more team mates the better and if not all in then make sure you don't have one in the celler/last place.

Maybe something I will use next year during the season as well? This is how we stand and again leave in a comment if you want to help another team mate get a better grid draw for this weeks race. I will host this weeks race and then Gunaquat has one.

Photobucket

Thats it for me.. Cheers2All

18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Volfan on the win. UMMM I am beginning to feel Like Mikey Waltrip finishing last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm speechless... lol I was all jazzed thinking 3 in a row. boo hoo

    I know Areo gave Volfan 20 points. But how did that get the pole? ...and who put the banana peel in my air intake? ...and why is there Christmas music playing?

    Congrats to Volfan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jamie,

    Once more you have done it again. Great job!

    Congradulations to our dear friend Vol on her victory. Jack and I are very happy we could help such a caring person.

    Let us know if we can be of service friend and cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Big Red!

    Was Vol too low in the front?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Do I detect controversy in the garage? The SYMT Chase rulebook states in section 3, that bad math is detrimental to racing, but fuzzy math is ok. LOL

    I'm giving Volfan the 5 bonus points I got for whining the most laps. I'm also giving Photogr 5 points for passing Mikey on pit lane! WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh... and 5 points to Aero for being Aero. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. PHOTOGR, You got stuck with Denny H and should have been a better score,, Then again Kyle's car was bad as well. Same race last year??


    AERO13 & Jack,, thanks for stopping by and being such a great team mate.


    GENE,, I Wish I could say it was too low and not my adding..lol, Thanks for stopping by.


    CR RACING,, Yeah it was fuzzy math,, it gets fuzzy late at night and need to slow down. It don't help having to watch the races on Monday due to NFL over gets top billing when NASCAR starts at 1:00, Need some late races.lol

    Congrads on 3 in a row. That is a first for the record book in SYMT.

    Cheers2All

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am giving Volfan 33 of my points. And Gunaquat 55 points. Got to help my friends.

    Bad math, banana peels?
    Secret Maltese Lugnuts? What's next? Secret intake manifolds?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woot! That is what being generous gets you...points! I will keep all mine for the moment.

    Congrats to Vol!

    BTW - I am leaving for OZ next week so will only be around for Kansas and not back til Martinsville...I am giving team control to you F2 if you wish to use my points while I am gone...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I finally found you. I didn't mean to drop out but Life happened. Good luck to all.
    Too bad the articles I had written were on the work computer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tsfanpc,, thats alot of points to share and it will drop you alot,, really it should be the top drivers helping the lower ones to have more team drivers at the top.. I will try and message you about this as well..


    HEY REN,, We wonder what happen?? Thats too bad as you say about your post being on the old work computer,,we have missed yeah... Glad your back and that is what counts.

    Cheers2All

    ReplyDelete
  13. hmmm... I was going to share more points, but with the drivers at the bottom giving so much to the ones at the top, I'd be shooting myself in the foot. Think I need to think about it... Maybe there should be a point-donation limit per race?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to CR on 3 in a row.

    I can do another Chase race. I've got a great angle on Homestead 2005.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay, I will keep my points. I guess I just didn't read it too carefully. Thanks for explaining it to me Again, Jamie.

    Guess I am spending way too much time teaching 2-3 year olds their ABCs. lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. CR, Well it is a team thing as well and every driver should want to win the chase as well in fun,, So really I made it so the top drivers would shave some of there points to try and boost the bottom.

    Then getting a real tight race down to the last race. I will use this next year and put a limite on how many points.

    SPEEDBEAGLE,, If you want then we will extend it one more race to 5 total. Cheers


    Tsfanpc,, good idea and teaching the kids ABC is a great thing..
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  17. JAMIE,

    I AM LOST HELP PLEAE EMAIL ME WHA TI AM TO DO TO HOST THIS THING BSARROWMAN@SBCGLOBAL.NET

    GUNAQUAT

    ReplyDelete