Monday 7 September 2009

NASCAR SYMT Atlanta Results

We had the top 5 all in the hunt for the championship at the drop of the green flag but as the night got darker it only kept getting brighter for one driver as the others started to have problems and if ( Been there done that before ) counts then it should be no surprise who won this years season championship.

Lets get to are winner for this race first. He had been in the celler for most of the season till a few weeks ago when he won. He saved his best for the end going into the chase. Are winner for race 20 and congrads go out to Frevr3fan with another win to his total.

Photobucket

Talking with Tezgm99 Vickers before the race he had this to say, Truex Outlaw Jr will be strong at first but will drop back. Storkjrc Edwards will come to a sudden stop once the teeth of a famous beagle clamp down. Joker Ragan will be so happy on a great save will for get about winning the race.

That just leaves me Speedbeagle Ambrose to worrie about winning and I will be smilling if that happens or not. :)

Congrads to are defending champion on back to back championships.

Photobucket

The final standings are as follows.

Photobucket

Now on to the chase and with some not around I am asking who wants to be in the chase and leave a comment so I know who is in. SpeedBeagle has come up with how the grid will go for the first race of the chase in NH and those who where near the bottom might just get a better deal.lol

Tsfanpc, Gunaquat will host a race and Speedbeagle will have the first one and some others have said they might want too as well. so lets just get who is in first. This weeks race at Ricmond those who are in can pick your driver you want for this race and is another SYMT Allstar Race.

Again I need to know if you want tobe in the chase and leave the drivers name you want for this weeks race at Richmond for the SYMT Allstar Race 2.

Thanks and hope you all had a great 4 day weekend.

20 comments:

  1. Congrats, Tez.

    Count me in. I get Tony!!!!

    How did Hanahan lose points. I have him with 2301 after Bristol, and now you show him with 2229. Did Kurt run the entire race in reverse or something?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be in, and I want Ryan Newman for Richmond. Uh... do I have to do something now? I mean, I get so busy whacking mobsters, and pirates, and then there's my job, and time with family... etc, etc...LOL

    Maybe Hanny should have stuck with his drafting partner, instead of leaving him in the dust midway through the season. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in with Jimmie Johnson. What do I need to do for you? I have today off and probably none for the next 3 weeks. Thanks for all of your hard work on this. I really appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I will try this again. Congrats to Frev3 on his win. Congrats to Tezqm for winning the championship again.

    And I want either 1. Tony Stewart or 2. Denny Hamlin. Just in case we can't have the same driver as someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry left it out but you can pick a driver already picked. Just means you will be tie with that person on the start..

    Speedbeagle I am looking Hanahan points up right now>>>> Hang on and thanks 4 pointing it out if I did make a mistake.lol

    Volfan, no worries about being missing, We all understand work comes first then GGW Racing,, unless I can find a way to pay you all to be on here that is.lol.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Re: Hanahan's points

    I went back and looked at the results for the past few races. It looks like Hanahan's points didn't get updated after Bristol. In the posting for that race, he has the same points as he did after Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS TEZ!! You are the champ at S'inYM!! LOL

    Also congrats goes out to race winner 3fan...where the heck has he been??

    I'm in and I will take Vickers at Richmond. He oughta be hungry for a win.

    I can do a blog if you need me to in the Chase.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, now I feel like I failed post race inspection... :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Speed, I was looking at the Bristol race results and took his points from Mich-race by mistake and everything is updated on Hanahan score is correct.

    Klvalus I will count you in as a hostting a race.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Jamie, how are you my friend?

    Congradulations to Fevr3 and Tez on their victories.

    Jack and I will be there if you need us for anything.

    Take care and cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in and am taking Kyle at Richmond. It's do or die time for him.

    What are we supposed to write about?

    I'm protesting the whole season! My points have not been updated since the Daytona 500!

    Two seasons and NO wins...Now I know how Junyer feels....not good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. DRIVER CHANGE for Richmond....

    I'll take Denny Hamlin at his "home" track.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hanny, take it up with the commissioner. I'm sure that will get you someplace... like a random drug screen! lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats to 3fan on his win. Also to Tez for winning the Cup. I guess 3rd isn't to bad for a rookie.

    Count me in. I will take Ruetimann for Richmond, since Kristen took my driver. LOL

    I can host a race, if you need Jamie.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, thank you, this brings a tear to my helmet....or it that oil from Carl's car the other night? Hard to tell.

    I'd like to thank my sponsors, my parents, my breakfast cereal, my toothbru....sheesh, how do the drivers do all this every week? :P

    Seriously though, thanks to all, well done frevr and, as usual, ta to Forensic for organising it!

    So we just pick a driver for this week then? I'll take Harvick in an attempt to get back in jon's good book since my man, with the help of NASCAR, screwed him out of a win the other night. And, like what Gene said, what do we write about?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Forensic if by some chance you need another blog to be done during our chase, let me know. I can throw something together really fast. Beside the one Ernie Irvan I am already doing.

    And I will take Stewart.

    ReplyDelete
  19. UMMMUUMMM> Any body got David Reutermann? Is he in the chase? Uh I don't have a clue. Hey I could have picked Mikey Waltrip. Oh He is not in the chase. Well that is a fine howdy do.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I will take Dale Jr..
    I guess I will have to pick one for Aero13 so I will say Jimmie Johnson.

    Photogr you can be in with David Reutermann.

    ReplyDelete