Wednesday 26 August 2009

NASCAR (SYMT) Bristol Results

Don't know what happen to YeeMum and can't find LeCrab on Fox. Anyway I will take it to the end with Atlanta being the last race for the season championship. SpeedBeagle has a neat idea for us to have a chase and we have at least 4 races with SpeedBeagle,Tsfanpc,SoCa24fan and I will do one to give us 4 races.

The Bristol race results see us having a rookie showing he can win on the Super Speedways, flat miles, and in the bull ring and nows stands a lone with having 3 wins this season and doing it with his favorite driver. Congrads to Storkjrc on his 3rd win in memeroy of Sgt. Kevin D Grieco.

Photobucket

He now takes over the lead again and it has come down to the last race with the top 5 in points.

Le/Crabe is 14 points back
Tezgm99 is 36 points back
SpeedBeagle is 114 points back
Jokerswild is 144 points back
Sorry Klvalus with a win and +10 for 190 and Storkjrc to get Dave Blaney and getting 34 points you miss it by one.


Photobucket

The grid for Atlanta is as follows.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This week I am going with one of my NFL teams.

Photobucket

Thats it from here. Cheers2All

15 comments:

  1. Congrats to Storkjrc for his win.

    Jamie thanks again for doing this. You are one really hard working fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Stork!!

    I can't believe I am out of it... bummer.
    Guess I will have to wait for the Chase to start!

    Thanks for all your hard work F2!

    (BTW - havent seen SoCal24 around here in awhile...let me know if you need someone else to blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tsfanpc for driving and being apart of GGW Racing and SYMT. Hope this year is going much much better then last year.

    Cheers2You

    ReplyDelete
  4. Klvalus, I had some numbers wrong and change them around,, but sorry to say like I edited above you would miss out by one point over Storkjrc if you won with max points and got last 34 points.

    Still you have shown that being down with crew chief and pit crew eating ice cream for the first half of the season during races. You got them to get there act to gether and things change for the good.lol

    I have not seen Gerrel, Go9Car, or SoCal24fan??
    I beleave Speedbeagle will be up first week and then Tsfanpc. So we have a few weeks to work it out. Thanks
    Cheers2You

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Stork, and Big Thanks to Jamie for putting this all together. I don't know how you do it bro, but it is awesome!

    What's going on for the Chase? Do you need more blogs? I'm in, just tell me when and what.

    Skoal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gerrel emailed me long ago saying she was too busy with school and some family things but knows where we are when she has time.

    SoCal is an "author" on Lugnuts but he has not been around.

    Go9 is invited also but never answered...

    Ice cream, fries and otter pops is what my crew likes...oh well missed it by one point - guess I better go all Kyle Busch on you guys in the Chase! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jamie, thank you for all the work you put into these races. Jack and I have had a great time playing along.

    Also, congradulations to Stork on his third win and good luck to everyone this week.

    Cheers to you my friend and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. good job, stork...and Forensic for keeping this updated :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be pulling for Speedy then, the lone woman, to get the trophy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to stork on his win.

    Kristen- now I know why Katie has been hanging out with your crew

    HotfootLori- Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to stork!

    Jamie, thanks again for the great job you do with this. If it's an NFL flavor this next race, put me down for either the Chargers, or the Packers. Or, put me back in my Patrone car. Coke hasn't shown me any love the last few races.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks to everyone! Please leave my paint scheme Jamie. Yes, I am superstitious. LOL

    Thanks for your hard work. If you need more people to help with Chase. Just let me know.

    Or we could just stop now and declare me the Champ!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. JAMIE,

    GONNA KEEP THE SAME CAR FOR NEXT SEASON, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE WORK.

    IF YOU WANT TO DO THE CHASE THING I TOLD YOU I WOULD DO TAHT ARTCLE ON THE MOTHER OF DALE IF YOU STILL WAN T IT'

    GUNAQUAT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great work Forensic as always. Congrats to Storkjrc on his win.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks you guys,, I am working on something for all to keep us busy this winter.

    Cheers2You

    ReplyDelete