Wednesday 7 October 2009

SYMT Chase Race 3 Kansas Results

Well a big shake up in the points with some staying on top and some dropping way down. The blue team seem to be taking over the top spots with 4 drivers in the top 7 but also have a driver at the bottom with 2 races to go. This weeks winner was Aero13 & Jack moving them up the list. Congrads to Aero13 & Jack on the win.

Photobucket

Here is how we stand in the points with CR Racing showing he was pulling a Jimmie Johnson & Chad during the season and now is showing his cards. Volfan69 had a big jump up last week and this week a big drop. HotfootLori is carring the red team of hope sticking in the second place waiting for CR to have some trouble with no help in sight.

Photobucket

Gunaquat said he would do one this week and next week SpeedBeagle will finish us off,, Thats it for me short and sweet this week. Cheers

8 comments:

  1. Hey Jamie,
    Jack and I have been spending a lot of time on the practice track at home lately and it finally paid off.
    I would like you to know that we have had a great time sharing this adventure together and I am forever in your debt my friend.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie I agree with aero this has been alot of fun. I can't wait to see all of the changes for next season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, I've been lucky so far with the post race inspections! You have made this fun, and we all here at CR Racing appreciate what you do. Thanks!

    I'm leaving for Laguna Seca tommorow, then will be at Fontana on Sunday. Lots of fun planned, with 6 Flags Magic Mountain thrown in (got to keep my teenage son happy). Anyway, I'm shedding 30 points for my team this week. Even though I have a bad feeling about the pole at Fontana. This is one race where reverse order would be better for me. Here's my point distribution for three teamates;

    Volfan... 4 pts
    Tsfan... 12 pts
    Photogr... 14 pts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aero & Jack,, It comes together when you got a great gang of friends to give up alittle time on this for it to work out and I thank you and Jack with all the others as well.

    I am glad to hear things are much better for Jack and family..

    Cheers2You2


    Tsfanpc,, Things should be fun next season, I hope to get back to some GGW story's as well. I am glad things are much better for you this year as well.
    Thanks for hangging around.. Cheers2You


    CR Racing,,You could be right about the pole spot,, Hey have a great time and be safe and don't eat before the rides :( could get messsy.. Points will be added to them.
    Thanks for being you and Cheers2You

    Cheers2You

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Aero & Jack on the win and to Team Blue for their strong finish at Kansas.

    Also congrats to you for another stellar season of GGW Racing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Aero & Jack! I am heading out of town so F2 you can disperse my points as you see fit to help the team from here on out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks CR for the points. I could use all I can get. For some reason I am at the botton still. Did I pick Mikey Waltrip for the races??

    Congrats Aero & Jack.

    ReplyDelete