Wednesday 15 July 2009

NASCAR (SYMT) Chicago Results

I wanted to strech this out cause we have a off week this week and to bring us back to racing next week is are own Jokerswild at Indy baby for 13 laps of tire blistering racing. Now back to this past week and Volfan69 gave us a up and close take on Sterling Marlin. Thanks for being a great host Volfan69.
Are winner was Mark Martin giving us another 2 time winner, congrads to Tezgm99 on joining the 4 drivers with 2 wins.


Photobucket


I know many things are being said about this and soon I will have a Special GGW Racing SYMT report to cover how this could have come about. All I can say is yes some have Hendrick's cars & motors left overs and some have other teams left overs.

The championship points race is very close in many spots, Storkjic keeps inching away but only needs one start & park car to bring him back to every one. Speedbeagle is lerking for that race but she has to worrie about SoCa24fan, Aero13&Jack and Tezgm99 makig it only five points seperate second place to 5th. Jokerswild slip down four with Scott Speed and Gunaquat down six spot with Sam Hornish Jr.

Photobucket

Next week grid is as follows.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This week I am back in my first car Big Cat #02 before Fox change to this new system. This week I honor the great times we had on here and all the bloggers that have gone away from here and those who I might miss there blog thanks to the new system in place.

Photobucket

Thats it from me, Thanks to everyone for keeping this going and a special thanks to Speedbeagle who keeps getting the grid up for me and making sure I carry over the one on everyones points. :)
Cheers2All


19 comments:

  1. Yes Jamie things have changed a bit in Cyber Space ....brush up on your math.

    Cant blow up peoples posts here or at least I havent figured out how yet...LOL

    Good to see your gig Jamie, nice work.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Jamie. (I finally found my way here.) At least I'm still in the top ten for now. I was worried about Vickers there for a while. I look forward to Indy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tez, I apologize. I forgot to say CONGRATS to YOU! Take care all and enjoy the week off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Tez! 8th place isnt as bad as I thought I would be...only a few races left to make a big more but I should have the best qualifiers to help me out!!!! LOL

    Thanks F2!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RLGuido, You can blow your blog up on here but then you miss more then half the pic on here.lol Hope to catch some of your work on here as well.

    Thanks Rick and Cheers2You

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see you Volfan69!!! Yeah Vickers came close near the end in getting into trouble but did all right. The start and parks are the killers.lol

    Thanks Volfan69 and Cheers2You

    ReplyDelete
  7. Klvalus,, This is your time as long as you miss the start and parks getting into the race with a great qualifing lap. We get at least one per race unless qualfying is rain out.

    How good is your rain dance? lol.

    Thanks and Cheers2You

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Tez. 2nd time huh? Well, some have the inside track to greatness.

    Nice to hear some music again Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OBTW... Thanks for bringing my CocaCola 39 car back out of moth balls for the Brickyard! You're the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jamie, man am I glad to see you. Now I know how a dog feels after he has chased his tail for a while.

    Congradultions to Tez on his second victory.

    I hope to find everyone eventually and continue this great experience with the group.

    Thanks again Jamie and cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jamie, you can use a different template that doesnt put blog info in the margins. Then you can post large pics ....

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  12. jamie, i won't brag about being in front this time. karma got me in the rear last time and 1 lost 5-6 positions. i will keep my head down and pray i don't get a S&P car.

    ReplyDelete
  13. CR,,I know some don't like music and they can just turn the sound down I say.lol The others can crank it up. Yeah the coke car is one of my favorites as well. Lets just hope we get more then 13 laps on tires next weekend.

    Cheers2You

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aero13, Well its great that you did chase your tail, you are in great company cause we all did for a while now on what to do. We will get this all in one web site if I have any thing to say about it.

    Cheers2You

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rick,, I am thinking of changing the temp plat to show more of the music box? At the dizzler site I can't seem to change my skin,, I think its this old computer?Lets see if this works,,

    http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd319/Forensic2/talmage20prince01.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  16. Storkjic,, I hear you about the S&P, Are grid is like a roulette wheel with all winners but ONE to THREE being crap.lol I am glad I did a change on the point system from last year.

    This time it looks like we are going to have a tight race till the last race. Good luck

    Cheers2You

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think I kind of lucked into that one....didn't Mark go out early during qualy when the track was at its slowest? Not that I'm complaining, I will certainly take it :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gongrats Tez on your second win. Great to see Forensic on this site. Had a hard time finding him on Fox. Had a hard time finding any body on Fox. As a matter of fact I couldn't find myself on Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulationss Tez on your second win. Great job Jamie as usual. Moved up to 13th. Not to bad for someone who was just at the bottom a few weeks ago. lol

    Must say the more that I am here the more I am enjoying being on here. Now if I could just come up with some good blogs. Having a long dry spell of writer's block. But at least I have everyone else's stuff to keep me reading. lol

    ReplyDelete